What is the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Have you ever been to Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes? Well, they have something called the “Guest Satisfaction Survey” that you can do online. It’s like a question and answer game they made for you. They want to know what you think about their food and service.
Why Do They Want You to Do This Survey?
You might wonder, “Why should I bother doing this survey?” Well, it’s actually pretty important. They want to make sure you and other people have a great time when you visit their restaurant. If something was really good, they want to hear about it. But if something wasn’t so great, they want to know that too. They want your feedback to make things better.
How Does It Help Them?
Imagine you have a favorite game, and you want to make it even more fun. You’d ask your friends for ideas, right? That’s what Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is doing with this survey. They want to hear from you so they can make their restaurant even better. Plus, they want you to tell your friends how awesome it is.
What’s in It for You?
Now, here’s the cool part. If you take the survey, they’ll give you a special code. You can use this code the next time you visit their restaurant, and it will save you 15 percent on your order. That’s like getting a discount! But remember, you don’t have to use the code if you don’t want to. It’s up to you.
What is Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes?
So, Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes is like a special kind of restaurant. They have lots and lots of food for you to eat, as much as you want! It’s like a buffet, where you can pick what you like to eat.
What’s on the Menu?
Their menu has a bunch of yummy stuff. You can start with a salad from their salad bar, get some hot soup, and even grab some bread. And guess what? They also make fresh pizzas every day, and you can choose from different kinds!
A Bit of History
This place was started by a person named Dennis Jay in 1978. The very first restaurant opened in San Diego, California. Later on, in 1983, they officially became the Garden Fresh Corporation. In some places, like Southern California, they are known as Sweet Tomatoes.
Where Can You Find Them?
You can spot these restaurants in many places out West and in the Southeastern states. Florida, in particular, has a whopping 23 of them! So, there’s a good chance you’ll find one near you if you ever want to try it out.
How to Take the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes Guest Satisfaction Survey
Wondering how to do the Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes survey? It’s pretty easy, but you need a few things:
What You Need:
- A computer with an internet connection.
- The ability to read in English or Spanish.
- Your most recent receipt from Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. This receipt should have an invitation for the survey on it.
Here’s how to do it online:
- First, go to this website: www.TellGardenfresh.com.
- If you want to take the survey in Spanish, click on the blue link under the “start” button. But if you prefer English, just move on to the next step.
- Now, you’ll need to enter four things from your receipt. These are:
- TTID number
- Survey code If you’re not sure where to find these on your receipt, there’s a diagram that can help you. Once you’ve got these, click “Start.”
- Follow the directions and answer the questions they ask you.
- After you finish, they’ll give you a special code. Write this code on your receipt. When you visit Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes again, take your receipt with the code, and you’ll get something nice as a thank you!