Heading: What’s the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey?
Have you heard about the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey? It’s like giving your thoughts on Chili’s food and service, but on the internet. Chili’s wants to know what you think!
Heading: Why Should You Take the Survey?
Imagine you’re eating at Chili’s, and you have something to say about your meal. Maybe it was really good, or maybe it wasn’t so great. Well, this survey is your chance to tell Chili’s how you feel. They want to know what you liked and what they can do better.
Heading: How Does It Work?
Here’s how it works: you go online to www.tell-chilis.com, and you answer some questions about your Chili’s experience. It’s easy!
Heading: Win $1,000 Cash!
But wait, there’s more! When you do the survey, you can enter a contest to win $1,000 in cash. That’s a lot of money! But here’s the cool part: you don’t have to enter the contest if you don’t want to. You can still do the survey just to help Chili’s get better. It’s your choice!
CHILI’S GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY DETAILS
|Survey Name||Chili’s Guest Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win $1000|
|Receipt Valid||4 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Heading: The Story of Chili’s Grill and Bar
Let’s dive into the story of Chili’s Grill and Bar! It’s a place where you can enjoy good food in a relaxed setting. This restaurant started way back in 1975 in Texas, thanks to a guy named Larry Lavine.
Heading: Tex-Mex Delights
At Chili’s, they serve up Tex-Mex style dishes. That means you can get tasty food with a Texan-Mexican twist. Think nachos, tacos, and all those yummy things.
Heading: A Dream of Affordable Good Food
Larry Lavine had a dream. He wanted to create a restaurant where folks could have a nice meal without breaking the bank. So, he made Chili’s an affordable spot where you could still enjoy top-notch local dishes.
Heading: From Post Office to Restaurant
Guess where the first Chili’s was? It was in a place that used to be a post office! They turned that post office into a cool restaurant. That’s where it all began.
Heading: Chili’s Grows Big
By the early 1980s, Chili’s was everywhere! You could find nearly 30 Chili’s restaurants all over the United States. The very first one? It’s still there on Greenville Ave in Dallas, where it all started.
Heading: Passing the Torch
In 1983, Larry Lavine decided to pass the torch. He sold Chili’s Bar and Grill to a big company called Brinker International. They’re the same folks who own the Bennigan’s restaurant chain. So, that’s how Chili’s became a part of something even bigger!
Heading: How to Take the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey
So, you want to take the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey? Great! Here’s how you can do it step by step.
Heading: What You Need
First, make sure you have the following things:
- A Computer and Internet: You’ll need a computer with an internet connection to do this online.
- Read English or Spanish: You should be able to read either English or Spanish, as the survey is available in these languages.
- Chili’s Receipt: Grab your most recent Chili’s receipt. It should have an invitation for the survey on it.
- Age Requirement: You need to be 18 years or older to take part in the survey.
Heading: Let’s Get Started
Now, let’s dive into how to take the survey online:
- Visit the Website: Go to www.tell-chilis.com. That’s where all the survey magic happens.
- Choose Your Language: When you’re on the website, you can pick your preferred language. Just click the button for either English or Spanish.
- Answer Questions: Now, the survey will ask you some questions about your recent visit to Chili’s. Be honest when you answer. Most of the questions will have multiple-choice answers, but sometimes, they’ll give you a box to type in your thoughts. Use those boxes when you want to give more detailed feedback.
- Give Your Contact Info (If You Want to Enter the Contest): After the survey, they might ask for your contact info. Don’t worry, they only use this info for the contest entry. If you don’t want to enter the contest, you can simply close your internet browser.
That’s it! You’ve just shared your thoughts about Chili’s, and you might even have a chance to win something cool if you entered the sweepstakes. Good luck!