What is the Talk to Hannaford Customer Survey?
Have you ever shopped at Hannaford? They want to know what you think about their store and what they sell. They made a survey you can do on the internet at www.TalktoHannaford.com. It’s like when your teacher asks you questions, but this time, Hannaford is asking you questions about their store.
Why should you do the survey?
Hannaford cares about what you think. They want to make their store better, and they need your help. So, when you do the survey, you can tell them what you like and don’t like. Maybe you liked the cookies but didn’t like the apples. They want to know all of it.
How does it help?
When Hannaford knows what you like and don’t like, they can fix things. So, if a lot of people say they don’t like the apples, Hannaford can try to get better apples. They want to make shopping there nice for you and everyone else.
What’s in it for you?
To say thanks, Hannaford gives you a chance to win a prize! You can enter a contest to win one of five $500 Hannaford gift cards. It’s like getting free money to shop at Hannaford. But if you don’t want to enter, that’s okay too. You can still do the survey and help them make the store better.
What is Hannaford?
Hannaford is a grocery store where you can buy lots of different things like bread, milk, deli sandwiches, frozen foods, meat, fruits and veggies, sushi, snacks, drinks, and even flowers. They started way back in 1883 as a small store selling fresh produce by a guy named Arthur Hannaford in Maine, a beautiful place near the water.
Where is Hannaford?
Hannaford is in a bunch of places in the United States. They have 189 stores in different states like Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and New York. But most of the Hannaford stores are in Maine because that’s where they first began.
Who owns Hannaford?
Now, another company called Ahold Delhaize owns Hannaford. They are based in Scarborough, Maine, and they make sure Hannaford stores run smoothly. So, when you shop at Hannaford, you’re shopping at a store with a long history that started with fresh produce and grew into a big grocery store chain.
How to Take the Talk to Hannaford Customer Survey
What You Need:
- A computer with internet access.
- Ability to read English or Spanish.
- Your recent receipt that has an invite for the survey.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
Taking the Survey Online:
- First, go to www.TalktoHannaford.com on your computer.
- Now, you’ll need to enter a special number called a PIN from your receipt. If you’re not sure where to find it, there are some helpful hints on the right side of the page. If you make a mistake, you can clear the boxes or click “Next” to move on to the next part.
- The survey will ask you questions about your shopping experience. Some questions will have multiple-choice answers where you pick one or more options, and some questions will have a text box where you type in your answers. Just follow the directions and answer honestly.
- If you want a chance to win the sweepstakes, make sure to follow the directions for that part and enter your information. But if you don’t want to enter the contest, you can simply close your web browser when you’re done with the survey.
That’s it! By doing this, you’re helping Hannaford make their store better, and you might even get a chance to win something in return.