PETRO-CANADA SATISFACTION SURVEY DETAILS
|Survey Name||Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win Free Gas for a Year|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 3 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
What is Petro-Canada?
Petro-Canada is a big business in Canada. It used to be owned by the government but became its own company in 1990. Their main office is in Calgary, Alberta. In 2009, they joined forces with another company called Suncor Energy. When they did that, the people who owned shares in Suncor got 60% of the new company, and Petro-Canada’s shareholders got the other 40%.
What Does Petro-Canada Do?
Petro-Canada is a major player in Canada. They have special places where they turn raw materials into useful things like gas and oil. They have these special places in Quebec, Alberta, and Newfoundland. Plus, they have lots of gas stations all over Canada where people fill up their cars.
Did You Know?
In 2006, Petro-Canada even started its own cell phone service called Petro-Canada Mobility. So, they’re not just about gas and oil, they’re into phones too!
How Do You Take the Petro-Canada Satisfaction Survey?
If you want to share your thoughts with Petro-Canada and maybe even get some rewards, here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Get Ready
Before you start, make sure you have these things:
- A computer with the internet.
- You need to be able to read in English or Francais.
- Your recent Petro-Canada receipt that says you can take the survey.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
Step 2: Go Online
Now, head to www.Petro-Canada.ca/hero on your computer.
Step 3: Fill in Details
Here’s where you type in some info:
- Enter the date you visited Petro-Canada. You’ll find this on your receipt. You can type it or use a handy calendar tool.
- Pick the time of your visit from a list.
- There’s a store code on your receipt – type that into the boxes.
- When everything is filled in, click “Take Survey.”
Step 4: Answer Questions
Now, Petro-Canada wants to know about your visit. They’ll ask you things like how the staff was, how clean the place was, and if you bought anything other than gas. Be honest and follow the directions carefully.
Step 5: Earn Points or Enter Sweepstakes
If you want to earn points, you’ll need to sign in to your account or create one. If you’re interested in the sweepstakes (that’s a contest), follow the instructions and put in your contact info.
That’s it! You’ve shared your thoughts with Petro-Canada and maybe even earned some cool rewards. Good job!