What is the Piercing Pagoda Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Have you ever shopped at Piercing Pagoda? They want to know how you feel about their stuff and services. They made a special survey online to ask you questions.
Why does Piercing Pagoda want to know?
Piercing Pagoda wants to be better. They want to give you the best service. Your answers can help them do that.
How can you take the survey?
You can do this survey on the internet. It’s easy!
What kind of questions will they ask?
They will ask you about your visit. Did you like it? Did you have any problems? Your answers will help them know what’s good and what’s not.
Why should you take the survey?
By taking the survey, you can tell Piercing Pagoda how you really feel. Your opinions can help them make things better for you!
What is Piercing Pagoda?
Piercing Pagoda is like a small jewelry shop you can find in many shopping malls in the United States. It started in 1969 when Bernard and Bertha Cohen had a cool idea. They saw that more and more people wanted to pierce their ears, but going to a doctor was expensive and took a lot of time.
What Did They Do?
So, they made a little shop called Piercing Pagoda. It’s like a small kiosk in the mall. Here, people, especially women, could get their ears pierced quickly and without spending too much money.
What Do They Sell?
Piercing Pagoda mostly sells jewelry made from 10 and 14 karat gold. You can find things like necklaces, chains, earrings, rings, and bracelets there. It all started with just one kiosk in Whitehall, PA, but now they have around 780 kiosks in shopping malls across the country.
What’s Their Main Thing?
Even though they sell all kinds of jewelry, their main job is still ear piercing. That’s what they started with, and many generations of women still go to Piercing Pagoda to get their ears pierced and pick out jewelry.
What Happened in 2000?
In 2000, another company called Zale Jewelers bought Piercing Pagoda. They wanted to offer even more types of jewelry that women like, and they wanted it to be good quality and affordable. They want to be the go-to place for stylish jewelry!
How to Take the Piercing Pagoda Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Need:
- Computer and Internet: You’ll need a computer with an internet connection.
- Language: You should be able to read in either English or Spanish.
- Recent Receipt: Make sure you have a receipt from your recent visit to Piercing Pagoda, and this receipt should have an invitation for the survey.
Steps to Take the Survey Online:
- Visit the Website: Go to the website www.Pagodasurvey.com.
- Choose Your Language: If you want to take the survey in Spanish, click on the link below the dark blue button. If you prefer English, just move to the next step.
- Enter Information: On your receipt, you’ll find some important details. Enter the time of your visit, the associate number (it might say ASSC), the total amount you spent, and the survey code. The time and associate number are usually at the top of your receipt. The total amount spent is towards the bottom, and the survey code is right at the very bottom.
- Answer Questions: The survey will ask you questions about your experience at Piercing Pagoda. They might ask if you were greeted when you walked in, or if they thanked you for shopping there. Some questions might ask you to rate specific things, like whether you would recommend Piercing Pagoda to your friends and family.
No Special Reward: Unfortunately, there’s no special prize for doing the survey. But you can feel good knowing that your feedback can help Piercing Pagoda make things better. Your opinion matters!