What’s the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey is like a big online questionnaire made by Wawa, the store where you get snacks and stuff. They want to know if you like their things and how they treat you when you visit.
Why Should You Take the Survey?
If you decide to do this survey, you can tell Wawa what you think about your last visit to their store. They really want to hear your thoughts so they can make the store better. If something is good, they’ll keep doing it. If something is not so good, they’ll try to change it to make your future visits nicer.
What’s in it for You?
When you finish the survey, you can enter a contest to win cool stuff like a $25 Wawa gift card (that’s like free money to spend at Wawa!) and a gift basket.
WAWA CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY DETAILS
|Survey Name||Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||a $25 Wawa gift card and a gift basket|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
What is Wawa?
Wawa is a really good convenience store that’s been around since way back in 1803. It started in New Jersey, and the person who made it wanted to make it easy for folks to get the things they needed quickly. Before it was a store, it used to be a place where they made iron stuff.
How Wawa Changed
This guy named Grahame Wood turned Wawa into a place where you could buy food. Before that, it wasn’t about food at all!
Where You Can Find Wawa
Wawa stores are all over the northern part of the country. You can find them in places like New Jersey, New York, Florida, Virginia, Delaware, and Maryland. They have more than 22,000 people working for them.
What Wawa Sells
When you go to Wawa, you can find lots of stuff. They have candy, groceries (like things you need for your kitchen), and they even sell hot foods like pretzels and hot dogs. It’s like a one-stop shop for snacks and quick eats!
How to Take the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Need
To take the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey, here’s what you should have:
- Computer and Internet: You’ll need a computer with an Internet connection.
- English or Spanish: You should be able to read either English or Spanish.
- Wawa Receipt: Make sure you have a recent Wawa receipt that invites you to take the survey.
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 years or older to participate.
Taking the Survey Online
Here’s how you can do it online:
- Visit the Website: Go to www.MyWawavisit.com using your computer and Internet connection.
- Choose Your Language: If you want to take the survey in Spanish, click the link in the bottom right corner. If you prefer English, skip this step.
- Enter Information: Look at your receipt and find the Store Number and Survey Code. Put these numbers in the boxes on the website.
- Start the Survey: Click the “Start” button when you’re ready to begin.
Answering Questions About Your Visit
During the survey, you’ll be asked about your recent visit to Wawa. The questions might have multiple-choice answers or text boxes where you can type your response. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
Entering the Sweepstakes (Optional)
After you finish the survey, you can enter a sweepstakes. Remember, this is optional, and you don’t have to do it to share your feedback. If you want to enter, follow these steps:
- Follow Directions: Pay attention to the instructions on the screen.
- Provide Your Information: Enter your details as requested. This is so they can contact you if you win something.
So, if you want a chance to win something cool, give the sweepstakes a try. But remember, it’s entirely your choice!