What’s the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- So, JCPenney has this thing called the “Customer Satisfaction Survey.”
- It’s like a quiz or a feedback form, but it’s on the internet at www.Jcpenney.com/survey.
- JCPenney wants to know what you think about their stuff, like the things they sell and how they help you.
- The cool part is, you can do this survey whenever you want because it’s online.
Why Should You Do It?
- When you do this survey, you’re helping JCPenney make their things and how they help you even better.
- They listen to what you say, and it’s like giving them tips to do better.
What Do You Get for Doing the Survey?
- JCPenney says “thanks” for your time by giving you something special.
- They give you a paper that’s like a magic ticket you can use when you go shopping at JCPenney.
- This magic ticket is worth 10 percent off the things you buy the next time you visit the store.
Important Details About the Survey:
- Survey Name: JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Where to Find It: http://www.Jcpenney.com/survey
- What You Get: A 10% off coupon (that’s the magic ticket)
- When Can You Use It: You have 7 days from when you get your receipt to do the survey.
- When Does the Magic Ticket Expire: You need to use it within 30 days after you get your receipt.
- How Many Times Can You Do the Survey: Only once for each person, for each receipt.
What You Need:
- You’ll need a computer and internet access.
- You should be able to read either English or Spanish.
- You must have a recent receipt from JCPenney that says you can take the survey.
Taking the Survey Online:
- First, go to www.Jcpenney.com/survey using your computer and internet.
- You’ll find a long number on your receipt; it’s called the “access code.” Type in that code (it’s 22 digits long) and click “start” when you’re ready.
Answering the Questions:
- Now comes the part where you answer questions about your JCPenney experience.
- Some questions might have choices, like picking the best answer from a list.
- Other questions might let you type your answer in a box.
- And sometimes, you’ll see a rating scale, like from 1 to 5. Use it to tell JCPenney how you felt.
- Make sure to read the questions carefully and think before answering. If you had a not-so-great experience, it’s okay to explain more in the text boxes.
- Be honest and take your time – there’s no rush!
Getting Your Reward:
- After you finish the survey, JCPenney will send you an email with a special coupon.
- This coupon is like a magic ticket you can use when you shop at JCPenney.
- It’s worth 10 percent off what you buy in the store.
- Don’t forget to print the coupon! You might not be able to do it later, so make sure your printer works before starting the survey.
- If you want to know all the rules about using the coupon, click on “Coupon Details & Exclusions” at the bottom of any survey page.
So, that’s how you take the JCPenney survey online – you answer questions about your JCPenney visit, and they give you a discount coupon through email. Just be honest and take your time, and you’ll get your special coupon!