How to Take the Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey
Hey there! Ready to take the Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey? It’s easy, but there are a few things you need to have and do:
You Must Have:
- A computer with internet access.
- The ability to read English or French.
- A recent receipt from Giant Tiger that invites you to take the survey.
- Be 18 years old or older.
Taking the Survey Online:
- First, hop on your computer and go to https://www.survey.gianttiger.com/.
- Look at your receipt; you’ll need some info from it. Find the transaction number, register number, store number, and the date you went shopping at Giant Tiger. Type these into the survey website and click “Enter.”
- Now, it’s question time! You’ll be asked about your shopping experience. Use a scale of one to ten to rate how things went. Sometimes, there will be multiple-choice questions. Read the directions carefully because you might or might not be able to pick more than one answer. Sometimes, you’ll see a question with a text box. This is where you can write a longer answer, like if you want to complain or share more details.
- Here’s an important part: be honest and follow the directions at the top of each page. And try to give as much information as you can when answering the questions.
- Almost done! After you finish the survey questions, you might get a chance to enter a drawing. They’ll ask for your contact info, like an email address or phone number. If you want a shot at winning some cool prizes, enter your info there.
That’s it! You’ve taken the Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey, and you’ve helped them make things better for shoppers like you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!