What is the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey is like a special online questionnaire you can find at www.gfsstore.com/survey. It’s made by the GFS Marketplace Store to see how happy their customers are with their stuff and services.
Why do they want me to take the survey?
When you take this survey, you get to tell the company what you liked and didn’t like about your recent visits. This is your chance to have your say! The company really wants to know what’s good and what they can improve. They’re like students trying to get better grades.
What’s in it for me?
Yes! If you take part in the survey, you can enter a cool contest where you might win a $500 gift card to spend at the GFS Marketplace Store. Imagine all the yummy food you could get with that!
Important Survey Details
- Survey Name: It’s called the Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Survey URL: You can find it at http://www.gfsstore.com/survey.
- Receipt Valid: You need to use your store receipt within 7 days to take the survey.
- Survey Limit: You can only take the survey once for each receipt.
- Offer Limit: You can only get one free item per receipt and each time you visit the store.
So, in simple words, they want to know what you think, and you might win a cool prize if you tell them!
Who is Gordon Food Service?
Gordon Food Service is a really big company that makes a lot of money, more than $10 billion every year! They have their main office in Michigan. What’s cool is that they sell all kinds of things like food, drinks, and stuff to clean with. They don’t just help regular people like you and me; they also work with other businesses. And guess what? They’ve been doing this since way back in 1897!
Meet the Founder
A guy named Ben Gorden started this company a long time ago in 1897. After that, it kept growing and getting bigger. In fact, Forbes, which is like a famous magazine, says that Gordon Food Service is one of the top 30 companies that aren’t owned by the public (private companies).
Gordon Food Service in Canada
Gordon Food Service also has six special places in Canada where they do their thing. In Canada, they use the name “GFS Canada.” So, they’re not just in the United States; they’re up north in Canada too!
So, in simple words, Gordon Food Service is a really big company that’s been around for a super long time. They sell food, drinks, and cleaning stuff, and they even work with businesses. Plus, they’re not just in the United States; they’re in Canada too!
How to Take the Survey
- Get Ready
- You need a computer and the internet to do this.
- You should be able to read either English or Spanish.
- You’ll need a recent receipt from GFS Marketplace, and it should invite you to take the survey.
- And lastly, you have to be at least 18 years old to do this.
- Go Online
- Open your web browser and go to www.gfsstore.com/survey.
- When you get there, read a short paragraph and some rules about a sweepstakes. When you’re done, click the “Next” button.
- Receipt Info
- Check your receipt. If it has an account number, click “yes.” If not, click “no.”
- Then, type in how much money you spent, how many things you bought, the transaction number, and the operator number from your receipt in the right boxes. Click “next” again.
- Answer Questions
- Now comes the part where you answer questions about your visit. Some questions have multiple-choice answers, and you pick one. Others let you pick more than one answer. There are also questions where you type your answer in a text box. Just follow the instructions and answer everything as best you can.
- Sweepstakes Entry
- After answering the questions, you might have a chance to enter a drawing to win a prize. If you want to try your luck, enter the required information. But if you don’t want to join, just close your web browser.
That’s it! You’re done with the survey. It’s like sharing your thoughts about your visit to the store and maybe getting a chance to win something cool.