What’s the Alaska Airlines Survey All About?
Have you ever flown with Alaska Airlines? They want to know what you think about their service, and they’ve made an online survey to find out. This survey helps them figure out what they’re doing well and what they need to improve.
Why Should You Take the Survey?
If you give honest answers in the survey, you can actually help Alaska Airlines become even better! And guess what? To say thank you, they might enter you into a contest where you could win two round-trip tickets to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies. That’s pretty cool, right?
Tell Me More About the Alaska Airlines Survey
- Survey Name: Alaska Airlines Survey
- Survey URL: You can find it at Survey.alaskalistens.com.
- Survey Prize: You might win two round-trip tickets!
- How to Enter: You can do it online.
- Receipt Valid: Make sure to use your receipt within a certain number of days.
- Survey Limit: Each person can only do the survey once for each receipt.
- Offer Limit: You can get one free item per receipt and per visit.
A Bit About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines has been around since 1932 when they started as a cargo airline. At first, they just flew stuff around in Washington state. But over time, they got bigger. In the 1940s and 1960s, they had to grow even more to keep up with other airlines.
Nowadays, Alaska Airlines is a big airline. They can take you to more than 100 places in North America, including more than a dozen cities in Alaska. Some of these places you can only reach by flying! They have a big hub at Seattle Airport, and they also fly up and down the east coast of the United States.
Oh, and did you know they still do a lot of cargo flying? But what they’re really famous for is their great customer service. They try hard to make sure their passengers are happy.
How Can You Take the Alaska Airlines Survey?
What Do You Need to Get Started?
To take the Alaska Airlines Survey, you’ll need a few things:
- Computer and Internet: You’ll need access to a computer with an internet connection.
- English or Spanish: You should be able to read either English or Spanish.
- Recent Receipt: You must have a recent receipt from Alaska Airlines that has an invitation for the survey on it.
- Age Requirement: You need to be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Let’s Get Started Online:
- Go to Survey.alaskalistens.com.
- If you want to take the survey in Spanish, click on the Spanish words at the top right-hand side of the page. If you prefer English, skip to the next step.
- Read about the survey, and when you’re ready, click the “Next” button. You’ll see a small picture of an airplane above the words.
- Choose how you want to look up your reservation. You have two options:
- Confirmation Code: If you choose this option, you’ll need to enter your last name and the confirmation code.
- By Flight: If you prefer to look up your reservation by flight, you’ll be asked for the date of your departure, the airport you left from, your destination, and the time of your flight. Click “Next” to continue.
- The survey will ask you questions about your experience at the airport, while at the gate, with the flight team at Alaska Airlines, what happened during your flight, whether you’d recommend the airline to others, and you’ll even have a chance to give compliments or suggest improvements.
- Don’t forget to check the box that says “I want to enter the drawing” if you want a chance to win something. Then, provide your name, phone number, and email address.
That’s it! You’ve completed the Alaska Airlines Survey. Thanks for helping them make their services even better, and good luck with the drawing!